Private or Guided: Both
The tour contains the following visits
- Olympia (site and museum)
- Klio’s farm
- Saint Andrew beach for a swim or coffee
The duration of this tour is approximately 4 ½ hours. No charge for any extra time used.
The scheduled meeting time will be a few minutes after your embarkation so that there is ample time for a smooth tour.
The cost of the ticket for Olympia’s archaeological site and museum is 12euros per person. There is no entrance fee for children under the age of 18. Senior citizens of European countries can get in for half price.
Tickets for the archaeological site and museum can be purchased in advance for you in order to avoid the long queues and save time (upon request from the customer).
Wishing to make adjustments to the proposed tour can be discussed as our mission is to create the best itinerary possible.
A tour guide is also available for the archaeological site and museum (upon request from the customer with extra cost).
What is included
- The transportation to all the places of the described tour.
- The tour guide book to explore the archaeological site and museum.
What is NOT included
- The tickets to the archaeological site and museum
- Tour guide to escort you at Olympia’s site and museum
- Lunch, drinks, coffee and souvenirs